Aging is a natural process. But millions of people
worldwide are concerned about growing older and search
for anti-aging solutions. It is surely not healthy to
be completely obsessed with aging. Today there are
hundreds of products and treatments that can make you
look and feel younger while slowing the aging process.
Some of the most popular anti-aging products are skin
supplements and the ones related to eye. Anti-aging
creams or anti-wrinkle creams like Anti aging eye
cream are a rage and can provide one with soothing
treatment that improves the skin texture. Many of the
anti-aging cosmetics allow one to see improvement
while retaining the natural beauty. The most
vulnerable area for aging is the area around the eyes
that is why anti aging eye cream are one of the best
selling skin care products.
Things to consider before buying an anti aging eye
· Because the area around the eyes is so thin, it’s
not only more vulnerable to damage, it’s the first
place one can begin to notice changes.
· Most eye creams go through rigorous safety testing
because of the potential for the product to enter the
· Facial moisturizers do not work in place of eye
creams, because most contain active ingredients that
are far too potent for the fragile eye area.
· No eye product or any anti aging eye care products
should cause burning or stinging in the eye. If you
experience these types of symptoms, discontinue use
· Eye creams come in two basic “kinds”: anti-wrinkle,
and those that fight bags, puffiness and dark circles.
· According to many experts, an eye cream should be
the first step in any anti-aging protocol.
· Eye creams tend to be more moisturizing (emollient),
which makes them better for the area around the eye
(due to the lack of natural oil glands and moisture on
the skin nearest to the eye), and less so for the
· Consumers think the more eye cream they apply, the
better the product works. This is not true. Use the
directed amount because the active ingredients are
taken into account when the directions are given.
· Eye-tightening creams should be the last product you
apply to your face (over foundation), because other
creams, lotions and foundations can break down the
· Creams, serums and gels all have pros and cons: Gels
(without alcohol, which dry out the skin) are better
for acne-prone skin. Emollient creams (suitable for
normal to dry skin) work well under makeup.